Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Assignment 2 - E-wallpaper



First step : 
I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS4  for doing e-wallpaper.
I chose for the gradient tool. Draw a line from the top until bottom.


I would like to make the picture looks nice, so i adjusting the colour.


Step 2 : i Import the first picture which is FOM building and transform it by scaling.


I set the value for the radius of the gaussian blur.



Step 3 : I used rectangle marquee tool. 
I added the second picture and make the same effect same as the first FOM picture. I used the move tool to move the rectangle layer, to make the 2 pictures next to each other



Step 4 : Here, I placed a background texture that I've chosen from internet.


Step 5 : I filled the box and ellipse tool by white color. i change the style of the gradient. (foreground to transparent). 


Step 6 : Then, i write the text or details inside the box (venue and time) by using the horizontal type tool. I used red colour for  the title Faculty of management.


Step 7 : I added a TM logo and place the MMU mascot. i deleted the white background using magic eraser tool and make a border, by right-click on the layer > blending option > stroke > change the size.

No comments:

Post a Comment